![]() |
| Union Park pool and carousel |
![]() |
| Adventureland!! Excited/anxious about the Raging River |
![]() |
| I did it! I rode the Outlaw. |
![]() |
| I liked the water park even better, though. |
![]() |
| I still enjoy the baby rides, I gotta admit. |
![]() |
| I won this imposter Dory toy at the carnival games. |
![]() |
| We had lunch with Aunt Anne at the Art Center! |
![]() |
| We went to see Finding Dory (my carnival toy accompanied us) at Flix Brewhouse with Julie and Will! |
![]() |
| We went to Bass Pro Shops with Kirin, Allison, and baby Myla! Mom and I played some Texas checkers when we first got there. |
![]() |
| They have cool boats that you can climb on! And lots of taxidermy. |
![]() |
| They have a cool aquarium with real fish. |
![]() |
| Mom and I narrowly escaped a scary bear! |

















No comments:
Post a Comment