![]() |
| I'm not hanging around to have my picture taken! Greenwood park splash pad. |
![]() |
| We enjoyed some delicious Austrian food at our neighbors' restaurant, Strudl Haus. |
![]() |
| I took a fun art class at the Des Moines Art Center! |
![]() |
| Dropped by the Science Center after farmers' market to make some circuits. |
![]() |
| Also created some animations. |
![]() |
| It's hard to resist this piano at Cowles Common. |

![]() |
| And I pretty much always have to stop for a dip in the fountain. |
![]() |
| Choosing some Elephant and Piggie books at the library. Mom is wondering when her baby learned how to read. |
![]() |
| We caught the 10 a.m. showing of Shaun the Sheep. |
![]() |
| Then we had a yummy sushi lunch with Missy at Akebono! |
![]() |
| After that, we played some pinball at Capes Kafé at the Des Moines Social Club. |
![]() |
| We're not always on the go. Sometimes we play on our screens. |
![]() |
| I hosted a picnic with my most loyal stuffed animals. |
![]() |
| All pooped out after a fun pool day with Will. |
























No comments:
Post a Comment