![]() |
| We went to Bob and Whitney's annual pumpkin carving party! Tony took this pic of me with his and Sami's work of art. |
![]() |
| Mom and I cleaned the pumpkin before carving. Yep, this picture got weirdly distorted--it's not just a creepy Halloween effect. |
![]() |
| I went to Night Eyes at the zoo with my preschool pals Owen and Valerie! That's me in the pepperoni. |
![]() |
| The Wizard of Oz! |
![]() |
| Pirates! |
![]() |
| I helped Grandpa rake leaves. |
![]() |
| And jumped in them. |
![]() |
| Where's Frank? |
![]() |
| Grandma got some silly string. Yep, she's shooting it at me. |
![]() |
| Now it's us vs. the tree. |
![]() |
| Missy and Travis let us trick-or-treat in their neighborhood! I also enjoyed helping hand out candy and telling jokes. |











No comments:
Post a Comment