Our last day at the Buffalo River. I ordered a hotcake at Ferguson's. I'm pretty much a regular here now.
Then we went to visit Uncle Andrew and his family in Jonesboro, Arkansas! I played hide and seek with my soon-to-be cousins, Keira and Ady.
This is Mom taking a selfie with their cute dog, Toby.
Then we got to visit Uncle Andrew's office on the Arkansas State campus!
Dad, Andrew (aka Drew), Ady, Keira, Shana, and me at the stadium.
Then we spent the night in Olive Branch, Mississippi.
After driving across Mississippi and Alabama, we made it to my grandparents' home in Madison, Georgia!
We got to eat lunch outside at the Caboose restaurant in Rutledge.
I love Grandma and Grandpa's friends' pool!
Grandma and I are making ginger "cooookies."
I'm a big helper. Mom is sneaking up on us.
"Guess. what!" I even got grandpa to bounce with me!
















No comments:
Post a Comment