Sunday, February 1, 2015

The rest of 2014

More pics of my 3rd birthday and friends!











The new little play area on the riverwalk. Will it ever be warm enough to play there again?




Dad and me at the science center.


Playing with the Legos Grandma and Grandpa Hogan sent me for my birthday.

Psst! Kids! Buzzard Billy's has free ice cream for kids.

It was early, cold, and snowy when we left for Thanksgiving break in Georgia.

I had a great time playing with Aunt Lora!




Mom and I went to the Festival of Balloon Swords!
(a.k.a. the Festival of Trees)








My three-year-old doctor appointment (I'm growing!)

Playing with my friends at our neighbors' Christmas party


Pretending to talk to Uncle Andrew on the phone/faucet.


Baking gingerbread men!


Iowa Energy game: I got to welcome the basketball players down on the court!




We're ready for Christmas!





Field trip/lunch with mom and Ang: the library and the botanical gardens





We love vacation.


Field trip with Uncle Andrew: the historical museum.





No comments:

Post a Comment