Wednesday, June 25, 2014

F. O. F. (Friends/Family of Frank)


Last day of school for mom = last lunch with the Hancocks.
Sprayground
Dinner at Mullets with Missy and Chuck
On the walk home from dinner we stopped to watch a show across the river.
Missy always makes me laugh.
We rode bikes with Ang to help cheer Chuck and the other runners of the Dam to Dam race.
Peyton and I played at the Dusbabalonis' party.



Fong's friends
And more Fong's friends.


Some of my grownup pals came out for a boat ride.


We met up with the Walthers family at the Jasper Winery! I loved chasing Caiden ...
... and tackling Maddy!
Basketball (minus the basket) with my Popeye
Taking a breather
Gardening with Grandma--she shows me how to use my very own spade!
At the Science Center! Will is always willing to help me out.
  
First time in a movie theater! Might as well start with IMAX.
Practicing for the future.
Buzzard Billy's back porch with a dude I admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment