![]() |
| Asian Gardens near the Des Moines River |
![]() |
| Des Moines (new and improved) Botanical Garden |
![]() |
| Made a friend up on the second floor. We met with an embrace. <3 |
![]() |
| Spontaneous first trip at 9am. |
![]() |
| Mom says it's the best time to go because NO one is there and there is no pressure to buy food. |
![]() |
| Pizza with my dudes at the Zeigler record club meeting (Clockwise: me (Frank), Jett, Sam, Jude, Peyton, and Jace) #2000sBoyNames |
![]() |
| Dancing with the Dads |
![]() |
| So I use the potty now. Usually just for reading/Netflix watching, but it's a start. |
![]() |
| I had a great time at the Gloom Balloon record release party--the all-ages show, of course. I love live music and my music friends (Pat, Ashley, Tony, Sami, etc.)!! |












No comments:
Post a Comment