Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18, 2013


I went to the Lenocker family farm with Mom and Grandma!

I was so excited to meet a real cow. (Actually, these are called steers.)
They really say "moo"!
My friend, Sue, taught me how to feed apples to the cow.
I like to pick apples and eat them, too.
At first I wanted to throw the apples because I was a little scared ...
... but Sue helped me be brave.
Then we went to the barn to inspect some machinery.







Then over to the old barn that was build in 1876. It was full of hay and cool old farm stuff. I kept saying, "dark!".
Grandma helped me after I stepped in a mud puddle. I hated that--guess I'm still a city slicker.
It's very windy out in the country.

Mom made me stand by this fence.
One more apple before we go, mom? (We got to take some home!)
I'm not tired ... well maybe a little.
Thanks, Lenocker family, for a great afternoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment