Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July 19-22 (Chicago trip)


My first road trip! All packed and ready to go. 
Crossing the Chicago River on the way to the el.

Pitchfork festival!
Found a place to cool off. 

We had dinner with Bethann, Natalie, and Peter!

I took a little nap at the table.
Breakfast at the diner.
On Saturday we went to the beach!






Back to the festival: I love the music!
Highlight of the festival: these cool construction vehicles. 

We took a break at this awesome playground. 











Not sleepy ... 
... not sleepy ...
... and lights out. 

I love riding the choo choo!
We had brunch with Chris and Ruthann in Lincoln Square, then hung out on this rooftop beer garden. 
Here's our motel. Mom said it was the cheapest hotel in Chicago. 

On Sunday I had a babysitter. She took me to the Rainforest Cafe.
I gave this frog a high-five, and every time I look at this picture, I say "five!"
Meanwhile, Mom and Dad had fun at the festival. 

I loved all the "chickens" in Chicago. 
On our last morning, we played in Millennium Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment