![]() |
| I love this bridge! Union Park |
![]() |
| Peek a boo! Union Park |
![]() |
| Mom thought mall playgrounds were dumb ... until I came along! |
![]() |
| Swimming in my patio pool |
![]() |
| New umbrella to keep me from premature aging. |
![]() |
| Father's Day breakfast at Mullets |
![]() |
| Chuck shakes off after a swim! This cracks me up. Gray's Lake |
![]() |
| "Wheee!" -- what I say whenever I see a slide. Gray's Lake |
![]() |
| I climbed on this frog all by myself. Stewart Square Park |
![]() |
| Stewart Square Park |
![]() |
| Chuck and me. |
![]() |
| Checked out these books at the library. Well, the chapter book is Mom's. |
![]() |
| Reading is pretty much the best. |
![]() |
| Cooling off at the library fountain ... |
![]() |
| ... and now checking out the Imagination Playground. |
![]() |
| I am really getting to be a connoisseur of slides. Birdland Park |
![]() |
| My first bike ride to Cumming, Iowa. |
![]() |
| We stopped along the trail at Orlondo's |
![]() |
| I went to the Des Moines Art Festival! I got a smoothie! |
![]() |
| Dad, Mom, and I checked out a band in the kids' area. |
![]() |
| We went to an outdoor concert where some of my friends were playing. |
![]() |
| I love shows! I hate to wear my sound-muffling headphones. Wouldn't you? |
![]() |
| Here's the band. I can say I was there for their very first show! |
![]() |
| Water fun on a hot day! Columbus Park |
![]() |
![]() |
| Bath time! Blackmail for later in life. |
![]() |
| Taking up residency in this lil house. Walker Johnson Park |
![]() |
| Hmm, this looks interesting. |
![]() |
| A slide! Whee! |
![]() |
| I'm kind of a daredevil. Walker Johnson Park |
![]() |
| Dad, Grant, Peyton, and I watch Patrick/Gloom Balloon perform at the farmers market. |
![]() |
| Me, Dad, and Chuck at the Levee. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Wearing Ang's glasses! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Lorin joined us on a walk to Columbus Park one morning! |
![]() |
| I climbed on this rock. Asian Garden |
![]() |
![]() |
| Onward! |
![]() |
| All of us squeeze into a photo. Chamberlain Park |
![]() |
| Wheeeeeeee! (This slide is fast.) |










































No comments:
Post a Comment