| I visited a FARM!! |
| The farm belongs to my friend Amy's parents. |
| Catching up with my old friend, Jim. |
| ♫ And on this farm there was a ... CARNIVAL! E I E I O ♫ |
| I met some HORSES!! |
| Not so sure about petting them, though. :-/ |
| Speaking of horses ... |
![]() |
| Yep, Chuck can see over the wall in a horse stall. |
| We had a delicious dinner. |
| Hello, chickens. |
![]() |
| Darby and I are the same height! |
![]() |
| I won these cool glasses for my fishing skills. |
| Lots of doggies at this farm (3 who live here + 4 visitors) |
![]() |
| My new friend Louisa shared a marshmallow with me. |
| It was sticky and awesome. |
| What a great day! Thanks, Malinowski family! |






No comments:
Post a Comment