Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Miscellaneous Photos From Mommy's Phone

Happy Father's Day! Breakfast at Mullet's.
Yummm, pickles. 

Contemplating the art at the sculpture park. 

I love my doggy. 
Lunch with the ladies at the Better Homes and Gardens HQ. Angela's purse strap tastes great.
Helping mom with some shopping. 
Cute on the couch
Dinner at the Royal Mile. 
Somebody has to eat the pickles in this family. 
Happy 4th of July! Waiting for fireworks. I loved them!
With my friends Missy, Travis, Grant, and Nick -- getting excited for 80/35!
Grandma and Grandpa took care of me during most of the festival,
but I stopped by Friday night.  Here I am with my friend Jessie!
Listening to bands with my dad. 
Snoozing through my first bike ride. 
This is the life. 

Hanging out with my friend Quincy and his mom, Amy. 

Dancing with Dad at Gray's Lake.

Mom says I am too big for my bouncy chair. 



No comments:

Post a Comment