| My first hotel--Super 8. Setting my standards high. |
| Dad and I wait for my first subway ride. |
| Me and Mom at my new favorite brunch place -- 7A. |
![]() |
| I'd like the brunch special, please. |
| New friend Jon wowed me with his sai skills. |
| Prospect park, Katie, and orange bike. |
| Staring contest with Reid at Dram Shop in Brooklyn. |
| New friend Bart! |
| I love his beard. |
| With Auntie Allison and Alex |
| Another nice person named Alex! |
| Sadness with Andrea ... |
| Fun with Andrea! |
| Back at 7A with silly Rodney. |
| Central Park and more friends! |
| Here is Niva ... she's working on a playmate for me! |
| And here's Julie, Dimitri, Andi, and David. |
| Andi is pretty cool. |
Watch me jump!
| up ... |
| ... higher ... |
| ... whee!!!! |
| Dads and their babies. |
| Another beard! Can I have one? |
| Hi, Cole! |
| Out for dinner with Katie and Allison at Burrito Bar |
| Thanks for the awesome outfit. Sorry about that little accident. |
| Another day, another park: Bryant Park! |
| Lunch with dad's work friends from Money-Media. |
| Dad's work friends from Spin took a break to play with me. |
| Hotel party with Ian and Natalie |
| What a beautiful beard. |


No comments:
Post a Comment